About the Course
Would you like to create more joy, cooperation, harmony, shared responsibility, mutual respect, and love at home with your child(ren)? Positive Discipline Parenting is the way to achieve it!
In this e-course, you will learn how to:
- be your child's guide (instead of their servant or boss!)
- offer trust in your child, without resorting to systems of rewards and punishments
- see mistakes as opportunities for learning
- work alongside your child to focus on finding solutions
- help your child to take responsibility for mistakes and make amends when necessary
The format of this e-course includes:
- 5.5 hours of high-quality video content
- e-Course Learning Guide (printable PDF)
- "Hard Copy" Video Slides for your reference, with options for note-taking space (printable PDF)
- Multiple Quick Reference Sheets (printable PDF)
- Suggested Additional Reading List
This course is self-paced, which means you can progress through it at your own convenience and return to the materials whenever you need them in the future. You will have lifetime access to everything.
And no, it's NEVER too late... so begin your journey today!
(*Note: This course is also available at a discounted rate in the "Montessori at Home + Positive Discipline Parenting" course bundle!)