About the Course
Do you have an infant or toddler? Have you been wondering how to begin using Montessori practices at home, but aren't sure where to start or how to make it work?
This comprehensive, structured course composed of written material and supporting photographs (plus a full-length podcast/audio version of every lecture, if you prefer to listen instead) provides everything a parent or caregiver needs to know about Montessori principles and how they can be applied with young children at home, including:
- A basic foundational knowledge of Montessori practices
- How to design each room of your home with Montessori principles in mind
- How to support your child's major milestones from 13 to 36 months
- Access to developmentally appropriate Montessori-inspired activity ideas
- Guidance on a special topic relevant to each stage of development
- Access to valuable resource lists and printables!
This course is self-paced, which means you can progress through it at your own convenience and return to the materials whenever you need them in the future.
And no, it's NEVER too late... so begin your journey today!